Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Calling all creative/artistic minds

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so this might sound incredibly weird but bare with me. These past couple of years have basically been full of negativity for me and now that im accelerating my GCSE's and am finally (hopefully) graduating this year, I've decided to implement some positivity and motivation into my life. This is in order for me to stay positive and motivated to study my way to those A*'s.
    So, basically in my break times (between my studying sessions) I decided to create a huge poster to hang on the wall of my room as a sort of constant reminder of what im aiming for. I have some ideas as to how the outlay should be, but unfortunately right now my mind is occupied with my subjects and proven to be useless creativity wise at the moment.
    So, if anyone has any creative ideas that would help a ton, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What are you good at? Painting, drawing, sketching...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima359)
    What are you good at? Painting, drawing, sketching...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Drawing and sketching

ReputationRep:
    What sort? For example I enjoy drawing various things such as animals, people, manga etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anime/manga and people
    but im looking to make it more than just drawing, like a little more on the side of design

ReputationRep:
    I did a really great illustration and graphic design course and learnt loads about both subjects so it might be worth thinking of a course which includes your drawling skills and also teaches you about design.

They are both great skills to have and brilliant if you can combine the two....

I did a BTEC ND for 2 years in Illustration & Graphic Design, then 3 years at the University o Brighton Studying Graphic Design at BA level. Now I work at TSR doing web design, ad design, illustration, and marketing material. x

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.