Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Investment Banking Chances

ReputationRep:
    I am doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics at A2 and am planning to do Maths with Physics/ Pure physics at uni. I am currently considering Warwick (maths with physics), UCL(Physics). What are my chances of IB?

ReputationRep:
    12.76%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    12.76%
    Are you being sarcastic? Where did you get that stat from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samendrag)
    Are you being sarcastic? Where did you get that stat from?
    exponentially regressed your predicted a levels, then applied the weighted average graduate class pool (from years 2009-2016) which gave me an r^2 figure of 0.84, which i checked to be statistically significant. then looked at the applicant/offer ratio of the combined uni classes from a database i sourced, then applied the stupidity of the question to the sarcasm of my answers and it gave me 12.76%

apply and see where you go lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    exponentially regressed your predicted a levels, then applied the weighted average graduate class pool (from years 2009-2016) which gave me an r^2 figure of 0.84, which i checked to be statistically significant. then looked at the applicant/offer ratio of the combined uni classes from a database i sourced, then applied the stupidity of the question to the sarcasm of my answers and it gave me 12.76%

apply and see where you go lad
    Well atleast you made me laugh a bit thanks, I know the question was obscure and impossible to tell, just wanted to see if I had a shot

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.