Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I am angry

ReputationRep:
    I was out earlier with a work group and I ordered from the vegetarian menu. Then I got asked the question from one of my friends
    'why are you ordering from the vegetarian menu?'
    'because I am a vegetarian' I swiftly replied
    'That's cool. I am actually thinking about becoming vegetarian. Is it hard?'
    I replied 'Not at all. I thought it would be hard but to my surprise there are many delicious alternatives to meat. You should definitely give it ago for at least a few months and see how you feel.'
    Just as I tried to give some more encouragement this fat ginger ***** sitting across from me obnoxiously shouts 'VEGETARIANS ARE ****ING IDIOTS. ITS COMPLETELY NATURAL TO EAT MEAT. SOCIETY SAYS ITS OK TO EAT MEAT SO THAT MEANS IT IS. JUST **** OFF YOU LITTLE HIPPIE'
    I calmly replied 'I respect your contribution to the conversation good sir but just because something has always been a certain way that doesn't mean it has to continue being that way. There are many healthy alternatives to meat that give your a healthy balanced diet. And please don't call me an idiot- you don't see me insulting you because you eat meat.'
    Anyway the conversation turned into a debate of whether humans need to eat meat to be healthy or not. But just as fat boys triple burger comes to the table he picks it up looks in my direction, smiles, takes a bite and says
    'HMMMMMM NOM NOM NOM. THAT BACON AND BEEF MMMMMMMMMMM.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING LEAF BOY.'

At this point my blood began to boil.
    'Get some original material you badgers ass' I cried.

'Get some meat tree boy' the animal eater replied.

I am fuming. I felt like jumping across the table and stuffing that burger up his ass, Yet if I did that i would be made out to be the bad guy. He's probably sitting laughing with his friends thinking he got one up on 'leafboy' .What a disgusting embarrassing world this is. I am away for a jog to calm myself down

ReputationRep:
    Take a chill pill, bro.

But make sure it's suitable for vegetarians.

ReputationRep:
    I am a vegan and some people also do that to me. It is very frustrating but just let it be and you will get that a lot. Just remember like you have your reasons, so do they even tho that does not give them the right to be this way to you or anyone because of what we choose to eat or not. The world is just this way, but just think 'karma is a b*tch'. His time will come ahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamangryrar)
    I was out earlier with a work group and I ordered from the vegetarian menu. Then I got asked the question from one of my friends
    I replied 'Not at all. I thought it would be hard but to my surprise there are many delicious alternatives to meat. You should definitely give it ago for at least a few months and see how you feel.'
    Just as I tried to give some more encouragement this fat ginger ***** sitting across from me obnoxiously shouts 'VEGETARIANS ARE ****ING IDIOTS. ITS COMPLETELY NATURAL TO EAT MEAT. SOCIETY SAYS ITS OK TO EAT MEAT SO THAT MEANS IT IS. JUST **** OFF YOU LITTLE HIPPIE'
    I calmly replied 'I respect your contribution to the conversation good sir but just because something has always been a certain way that doesn't mean it has to continue being that way. There are many healthy alternatives to meat that give your a healthy balanced diet. And please don't call me an idiot- you don't see me insulting you because you eat meat.'
    Anyway the conversation turned into a debate of whether humans need to eat meat to be healthy or not. But just as fat boys triple burger comes to the table he picks it up looks in my direction, smiles, takes a bite and says
    'HMMMMMM NOM NOM NOM. THAT BACON AND BEEF MMMMMMMMMMM.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING LEAF BOY.'

I am fuming. I felt like jumping across the table and stuffing that burger up his ass, Yet if I did that i would be made out to be the bad guy. He's probably sitting laughing with his friends thinking he got one up on 'leafboy' .What a disgusting embarrassing world this is. I am away for a jog to calm myself down
    Just ignore people like that, instead of instigating an argument (which was the consequence of responding, regardless of the intention).

ReputationRep:
    "tree boy" LMAO WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    I am a vegan and some people also do that to me. It is very frustrating but just let it be and you will get that a lot. Just remember like you have your reasons, so do they even tho that does not give them the right to be this way to you or anyone because of what we choose to eat or not. The world is just this way, but just think 'karma is a b*tch'. His time will come ahahah
    Could you imagine if i obnoxiously shouted 'ALL MEAT EATERS ARE IDIOTS' like theway he said vegetarians are idiots?

I would had been dragged outside and shot.

ReputationRep:
    Could you imagine if i obnoxiously shouted 'ALL MEAT EATERS ARE IDIOTS' like theway he said vegetarians are idiots?

I would had been dragged outside and shot.
    Yeah you are totally right! But don't be like them, be better. There are just ignorant people.

You got dragged down to his level.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't have even tried to debate him. You should have just told him that you and your friend can do what you want and that he should mind his own business.

ReputationRep:
    You should have known he was an obnoxious idiot immediately and handled him with short arguments so that his idiotic brain wouldn't burn - not that it could burn any calories anyway (not because brains can't burn calories, but because it's his brain). Anyway, don't let the idiot get to you. It's annoying when some callous irrefutably obnoxious mongrel spits on your way of life with no justification. I can feel your anger from here

On the other hand, I wouldn't go too far to personally offend such a person, they may have some issues - and it seems like that guy has a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a vegetarian also and I hear the same stuff. I try to walk around it and keep it short when someone wants to talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    people actually believed this happened...?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not Fat!

ReputationRep:

<3

Just to add if it was real, then instead of becoming engaged in an argyment i'd have ignored or if they wouldnt have it I would have made a complaint and requested they were thrown out. No reason why you cnat expect to be able to eat your food in peace.

ReputationRep:

I don't know how you could live without meat! Vegetarians are boring people.

ReputationRep:
    she/he's angry rarrrr

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.