Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did this girl get up and move. Watch

Announcements

So I like this girl a little, I've known her for maybe around a year or so. I was her friend first then I started liking her.

Today, I went to a lecture, I went in with 5 other people,
    So the girl I like was sat down, me and my friends go to the row behind her. I think she turned around, and looked at us very quickly (I think she looked at me). Then once we sat down, she got up and went to another seat.*

Why would someone do this? We have been in regular contact over the holidays and we even met once. She text me yesterday, but i forgot to reply.**

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she didn't like someone that was with you?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she saw her friends and wanted to sit next to them? Don't read into things like that. It's silly.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you were just too alpha for her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh wait..TSR...I forget.

(Original post by UWS)
    Maybe she saw her friends and wanted to sit next to them? Don't read into things like that. It's silly.
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    Maybe she didn't like someone that was with you?
    She went and sat alone.

I don't think she knows anyone of them. But if she did it doesn't mean you have to move *

ReputationRep:
    Sitting behind someone is creepy. If you know her you should have sat next to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She went and sat alone.

I don't think she knows anyone of them. But if she did it doesn't mean you have to move *
    Well, if she does not like them it would be normal for her to move even if she didn't have to. But maybe she just wanted to be alone and since you and other people sat right behind her you know... probl was not having a good day. But since you guys talk, then just ask her

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps she's a little timid about a group of people sitting behind them. In an example I'm about to give I'm being a bit extreme but... Imagine a group of angry kids went behind you, you'd probably move to. Surely, the people behind might feel angry at you for moving, but that's only because they have some sort of conflict in their hearts with their own emotions. The conflict that you know right now is probably worry and doubtfulness.

But I would cast aside those feelings by talking with her about usual stuff at a later date and also don't do that again.

Also, she might have seen her friends. Maybe she wanted a better view. It's interesting that you think she looked at you first. Maybe she was leaving when 5 people came behind her and then just noticed your face - she was going to move anyway.

(Original post by Kiritsugu)
    Perhaps she's a little timid about a group of people sitting behind them. In an example I'm about to give I'm being a bit extreme but... Imagine a group of angry kids went behind you, you'd probably move to. Surely, the people behind might feel angry at you for moving, but that's only because they have some sort of conflict in their hearts with their own emotions. The conflict that you know right now is probably worry and doubtfulness.

But I would cast aside those feelings by talking with her about usual stuff at a later date and also don't do that again.

Also, she might have seen her friends. Maybe she wanted a better view. It's interesting that you think she looked at you first. Maybe she was leaving when 5 people came behind her and then just noticed your face - she was going to move anyway.
    I do get your point.

She went and sat alone. It was her usual position. I was about to tap her shoulder to say hi, but she packed her stuff away and moved *

ReputationRep:
    Well...how bout you ask her. If you're such good mates or whatever...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I like this girl a little, I've known her for maybe around a year or so. I was her friend first then I started liking her.

Today, I went to a lecture, I went in with 5 other people,
    So the girl I like was sat down, me and my friends go to the row behind her. I think she turned around, and looked at us very quickly (I think she looked at me). Then once we sat down, she got up and went to another seat.*

Why would someone do this? We have been in regular contact over the holidays and we even met once. She text me yesterday, but i forgot to reply.**
    the bear
    You've spread your asterix obsession to another TSRian
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They will never be saved

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.