Placement/Sandwhich Year EU

    • Thread Starter

    I am currently studying Psychology with the view of going into Forensic/Clinical Psychology. My university offers a third year abroad as part of my degree for a work placement (Coventry University) but they only seem to advertise UK placements.

    Does anybody have personal experience or advice for finding a placement?

    You just have to spend some time searching. Bear in mind though that the year may count towards your degree and so your uni may need to check that where you're going meets certain requirements in terms of type of project and support available. Check what the process is. If there are others interested in going abroad and you have a placement officer go talk to them.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.