Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Medicine uk

    • Thread Starter

    Hi!I'm an italian student and I have an year left to send the application form to an English uni of Medicine.I would like to know if UKCAT was compulsory for an Eu student.I have already searched on the net but nothing solved my dilemma.Thank u guys in advance😃😃

    You have to take either UKCAT or BMAT depending on the uni. It doesn't matter where you're from.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.