Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now


    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys i have applied for my tuition fee loan and thats all sorted and im at uni now fully enrolled but i want to apply for a maintenance loan- how exactly do i do this?? i logged into the student finance website and i cannot find the option for this.. any help is greatly appreciated


    I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 in order for us to send you a maintenance loan request form.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.