Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got A in maths and physics,and B in further maths and accounting in AS grade. I want to apply for mathematics with finance in imperial.Do I have any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you don't...
    AAB can land somewhere like Manchaster if you went to a top independent school...
    Even AAA is dangerous...
    My experience from people I know. can be biased

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't notice you were talking about finance, then tbh, a big no...Hope that won't make you feel bad

ReputationRep:
    The B in further maths is what would get you rejected most probably.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.By the way,what about manchester and edinburgh?still maths with finance.And I got A*A*AA in predicted grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindaqi)
    Thank you.By the way,what about manchester and edinburgh?still maths with finance.And I got A*A*AA in predicted grade.
    If you are going to study the very demanding degree, maybe try Newcastle or Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    'Enter Imperial'. Sounds disgusting. Seriously though, no - you've not got a hope of making a competitive application I'm afraid. And Accountancy isn't really an adequate preparation for the course you want to do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.