Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you.

I'm pretty new here and thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is David and I come from Fife in Scotland. Currently I am 16 and am doing my Higher course at school. I hope to be a vet when I'm older. I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
    I like guitar, sub-aqua(which I am not fully started) and horse riding. I would like to have a laugh and write down some of my issues in these forums.
    Hope this hasen't put you off me and I apologise for any problems or insults I may do in the future.

Let me know about you-post yourself here if you're happy to let me chat.

ReputationRep:
    hey sub-aqua dude

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Nice to meet you! I'm Adhsur and I'm a mod I'm 18 years old...just finished A2s like many people on here...oh and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Beware - if you do post anything insulting, I will delete your posts and ban you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Beware - if you do post anything insulting, I will delete your posts and ban you!!!
    :eek: Don't mess with Adhsur!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Nice to meet you! I'm Adhsur and I'm a mod I'm 18 years old...just finished A2s like many people on here...oh and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Thats a good way to welcome the newbies :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Moderator-that must take up alot of your time. Yorkshire is a cool place, I've been hiking there. Nice to meet yous.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t20244.html

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just noticed, I'm an unknown quantity at this point! That sounds odd.

Ah well

ReputationRep:
    Hiya David,

Well Im BlueAngel, cos I am actually a female blue angel of Love, not human. I just finished my Alevels, heading off to university soon. Im sorta new, just been on here for about 3 months I think. I like Shane Filan and I love Shane Filan, and that is mostly what I talk about and other things from an explicit nature. Enjoy ur time at UKL, dont let me scare you away.

ReputationRep:

Hello there.

Say goodbye to any social life you once had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Thats a good way to welcome the newbies :rolleyes:
    :eek:

Hey, I was nice!!!!

I was just a bit weary about his comment about insulting people so thought i should give out a lil warning (a gentle one of course )

ReputationRep:
    Hi David.

I'm Liam and I rebel against the forum and don't pay the £5 a month subscription fee . I ain't into animals like you, however, I do have a cat called Darren. Instead of animals I like people and will work with them in the future. I will be going to University in September and will do a Social work / counselling degree :cool: . I like music and film and an addicted to UKL and finally I have a new avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t20244.html
    elpaw have u noticed nobody's bothered to update the contents page on page one? it's only got 7 pages listed in the contents!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Hiya David,

Well Im BlueAngel, cos I am actually a female blue angel of Love, not human. I just finished my Alevels, heading off to university soon. Im sorta new, just been on here for about 3 months I think. I like Shane Filan and I love Shane Filan, and that is mostly what I talk about and other things from an explicit nature. Enjoy ur time at UKL, dont let me scare you away.
    Yes let me warn you of this obsessed member - keep away!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Hey, I was nice!!!!

I was just a bit weary about his comment about insulting people so thought i should give out a lil warning (a gentle one of course )
    I thought it was very professional. A gentle shove in the right direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Hello there.

Say goodbye to any social life you once had.

Bye, bye social life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    elpaw have u noticed nobody's bothered to update the contents page on page one? it's only got 7 pages listed in the contents!
    I really can't think pf anyone who#d be bothered. Makes me yawn just thinking about it. Updating the list of people going to uni is taxing enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
    Animals are crap.

yes I'm out for the reaction...

And me? 17/f/uk. Yeah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Bye, bye social life.
    and to your summer

ReputationRep:
    I love animals - not in the sense that I want to keep them as pets, but more in the sense that I am angered by cruelty to animals more than cruelty to people, which seems weird.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.