This discussion is closed.
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Nice to meet you.

I'm pretty new here and thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is David and I come from Fife in Scotland. Currently I am 16 and am doing my Higher course at school. I hope to be a vet when I'm older. I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
I like guitar, sub-aqua(which I am not fully started) and horse riding. I would like to have a laugh and write down some of my issues in these forums.
Hope this hasen't put you off me and I apologise for any problems or insults I may do in the future.

Let me know about you-post yourself here if you're happy to let me chat.
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hey sub-aqua dude
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hiya,

Nice to meet you! I'm Adhsur and I'm a mod I'm 18 years old...just finished A2s like many people on here...oh and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Beware - if you do post anything insulting, I will delete your posts and ban you!!!
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Beware - if you do post anything insulting, I will delete your posts and ban you!!!
:eek: Don't mess with Adhsur!
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hiya,

Nice to meet you! I'm Adhsur and I'm a mod I'm 18 years old...just finished A2s like many people on here...oh and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Thats a good way to welcome the newbies :rolleyes:
Fire Point
Rep:
?
Hiya,

Moderator-that must take up alot of your time. Yorkshire is a cool place, I've been hiking there. Nice to meet yous.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.uk-learning.net/t20244.html
Fire Point
Rep:
?
Hey, I just noticed, I'm an unknown quantity at this point! That sounds odd.

Ah well
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hiya David,

Well Im BlueAngel, cos I am actually a female blue angel of Love, not human. I just finished my Alevels, heading off to university soon. Im sorta new, just been on here for about 3 months I think. I like Shane Filan and I love Shane Filan, and that is mostly what I talk about and other things from an explicit nature. Enjoy ur time at UKL, dont let me scare you away.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Hello there.

Say goodbye to any social life you once had.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Thats a good way to welcome the newbies :rolleyes:
:eek:

Hey, I was nice!!!!

I was just a bit weary about his comment about insulting people so thought i should give out a lil warning (a gentle one of course )
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi David.

I'm Liam and I rebel against the forum and don't pay the £5 a month subscription fee . I ain't into animals like you, however, I do have a cat called Darren. Instead of animals I like people and will work with them in the future. I will be going to University in September and will do a Social work / counselling degree :cool: . I like music and film and an addicted to UKL and finally I have a new avatar
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
http://www.uk-learning.net/t20244.html
elpaw have u noticed nobody's bothered to update the contents page on page one? it's only got 7 pages listed in the contents!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Hiya David,

Well Im BlueAngel, cos I am actually a female blue angel of Love, not human. I just finished my Alevels, heading off to university soon. Im sorta new, just been on here for about 3 months I think. I like Shane Filan and I love Shane Filan, and that is mostly what I talk about and other things from an explicit nature. Enjoy ur time at UKL, dont let me scare you away.
Yes let me warn you of this obsessed member - keep away!!!
glance
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek:

Hey, I was nice!!!!

I was just a bit weary about his comment about insulting people so thought i should give out a lil warning (a gentle one of course )
I thought it was very professional. A gentle shove in the right direction.
Fire Point
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarky)

Hello there.

Say goodbye to any social life you once had.

Bye, bye social life.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
elpaw have u noticed nobody's bothered to update the contents page on page one? it's only got 7 pages listed in the contents!
I really can't think pf anyone who#d be bothered. Makes me yawn just thinking about it. Updating the list of people going to uni is taxing enough.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daibhidh)
I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
Animals are crap.

yes I'm out for the reaction...

And me? 17/f/uk. Yeah...
glance
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daibhidh)
Bye, bye social life.
and to your summer
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I love animals - not in the sense that I want to keep them as pets, but more in the sense that I am angered by cruelty to animals more than cruelty to people, which seems weird.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed