x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey David. I like Pikachu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Animals are crap.

yes I'm out for the reaction...

And me? 17/f/uk. Yeah...
    I guess with friends come enemies...remember you are animal too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Nice to meet you.

I'm pretty new here and thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is David and I come from Fife in Scotland. Currently I am 16 and am doing my Higher course at school. I hope to be a vet when I'm older. I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
    I like guitar, sub-aqua(which I am not fully started) and horse riding. I would like to have a laugh and write down some of my issues in these forums.
    Hope this hasen't put you off me and I apologise for any problems or insults I may do in the future.

Let me know about you-post yourself here if you're happy to let me chat.
    You must now explain your name :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't let those people bother you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Hi David.

I'm Liam and I rebel against the forum and don't pay the £5 a month subscription fee . I ain't into animals like you, however, I do have a cat called Darren. Instead of animals I like people and will work with them in the future. I will be going to University in September and will do a Social work / counselling degree :cool: . I like music and film and an addicted to UKL and finally I have a new avatar

Hey Liam! You're not allowed to change your avatar! Now i'm confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I really can't think pf anyone who#d be bothered. Makes me yawn just thinking about it. Updating the list of people going to uni is taxing enough.
    poor you.... have some rep, even if it doesn't affect ur gem count

soz to hijack ur thread david.
    I'm 4Ed. on a gap year now, off to uni in oct. i don't post that regularly, but get sudden flurries of activity, like now

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the forum, now bring me the pitchforks, let the initiation rites begin...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im an animal lover too. I have just graduated from a degree in animal science. Dont worry though, no animals were harmed in the making of my degree :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I dont really like animals too, but I like kittens, awww so cute. So you like horse riding, cool Shane loves horses, he has about 40 of them, and hes won many awards in horse riding, when he was younger, aww bless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Hey Liam! You're not allowed to change your avatar! Now i'm confused!
    I know. I am upset as must as you . Fly By said that having Lil' Kim gives people the impression that I am female so i had to change it. I really miss her
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Nice to meet you.

I'm pretty new here and thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is David and I come from Fife in Scotland. Currently I am 16 and am doing my Higher course at school. I hope to be a vet when I'm older. I'm a real animal person so would be insulted if you critisised this.
    I like guitar, sub-aqua(which I am not fully started) and horse riding. I would like to have a laugh and write down some of my issues in these forums.
    Hope this hasen't put you off me and I apologise for any problems or insults I may do in the future.

Let me know about you-post yourself here if you're happy to let me chat.
    nice to see someone else who lives in scotland. we are a dying breed in here....I think we need a support group

ReputationRep:
    I love animals - not in the sense that I want to keep them as pets, but more in the sense that I am angered by cruelty to animals more than cruelty to people, which seems weird.

I don't think your the only one. I would risk my life for my dogs. Maybe you case, its cause there is more animal problems that human(not necesarily true) like those farmed dogs getting eaten in China.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I know. I am upset as must as you . Fly By said that having Lil' Kim gives people the impression that I am female so i had to change it. I really miss her
    who cares what others think

ReputationRep:
    I don't think your the only one. I would risk my life for my dogs. Maybe you case, its cause there is more animal problems that human(not necesarily true) like those farmed dogs getting eaten in China.
    That's the reason I don't like China and countries like that. Too much cruelty to animals there

ReputationRep:
    Oh, my name. Well the name is gaelic for David and I put loch on to be like the name of my own loch.

ReputationRep:
    That's the reason I don't like China and countries like that. Too much cruelty to animals there
    But without China, where would we get our pirate dvds from?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, my name. Well the name is gaelic for David and I put loch on to be like the name of my own loch.
    Oh cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    who cares what others think
    ooh! your is the USA whats good musics out at the mo over there? Anything that we in the UK should look out for?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I was messing. I hope you didn't read it as being serious...

Animals are pretty damn cool. Especially dogs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    But without China, where would we get our pirate dvds from?
    :eek: :mad:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.