Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for a UNI-ROOM ASAP!!!

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    looking For a SINGLE En-suit or Studio Room at the one of the halls at the university of Northampton . if will purchase from anyone

    Your uni must have page where you can contact off campus as well as on campus accommodation team. I'd recommend you to get their details and contact them for a better search. Good luck!
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.