Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How long should I nap?

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up the entire night however I did sleep A LOT yesterday (more than 12 hours) so I don't want to go to sleep now in case I repeat that and wake up at 6pm. But I also think I need a LITTLE nap before I get up and get on with my day especially since I have no plans for today except grocery shopping and a short 5pm meeting.

So how long should I nap for??

If anyone is even awake at these times :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I stayed up the entire night however I did sleep A LOT yesterday (more than 12 hours) so I don't want to go to sleep now in case I repeat that and wake up at 6pm. But I also think I need a LITTLE nap before I get up and get on with my day especially since I have no plans for today except grocery shopping and a short 5pm meeting.

I find when you nap, your body just automatically wakes you up, depending on how tired you are then it could be a long or short nap. No more than two hours if it is just a nap.

ReputationRep:

Lol I've just done exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    53.4 cm long

ReputationRep:

I've done the same. In fact, it's a miracle I got o school on time. I slept in big time. Wake up at about 4:00, then you've got time to get to the meeting. I'd say about 2-3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Please please please. If you ever think of turning your life around and becoming a responsible adult, know that the majority of employers don't care what you suffer from. They'll wield the axe on you the moment you don't put 100% in. The other alternative is to become self - employed; to offer a service in exchange for money. At least you can decide when you're available.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.