Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Being cheated on thrice?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know I feel like something is wrong with me. Maybe I am not good enough.

Honestly, I'd break up with them the first time if they cheat on me. I'm not joking.

ReputationRep:
    Is that three different guys or one guy?

ReputationRep:
    Or possibly you're just choosing *****y guys.

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame yourself for someone else' dickish actions.

(Original post by SayoniRoy)
    I don't know I feel like something is wrong with me. Maybe I am not good enough.
    You cant account for the actions of the cheater, but you are responsible for picking them and staying with them in the first place.

That means nothing wrong with you and you dont deserve it. The responsibiliy and blame are those of the cheater . What you cna get better about is picking them and then ditching them quickly.

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend with an absolute ******** of a girlfriend, which even he says, why he's still with her is a whole other conundrum but the point I'm getting to is regardless of how **** his relationship is with her he has never cheated on her when they've been a thing for a couple of years now.

Based off this case study, it's highly likely that your personality is a total irrelevance and it's more likely that the people you with were just absolute penises.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.