Need tenant for Birmingham accommodation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys, recently moved out of my accommodation in My Student Village Birmingham and need someone to replace me

    The rooms are en suite with shared kitchen/lounge per flat, beneficial for those who are at City South Campus, Birmingham Conservatoire and City Centre Campus.

    Each kitchen/lounge has: electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs, coffee table, lounge chairs, microwave, toaster, kettle, bread bin, iron and board, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush, bin, bowl and chopping board

    Rent: 129 a week (Pay each term)

    Please message if interested/would like more information!!
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.