Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name my characters! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm writing a series of stories, and maybe you could help me in finding cool names for the characters in it:

1. Female, preferably European. Middle-aged, brunette. She is very to the point, a perfectionist. She is a stooge to the flamboyant Italian countess living in the UK, working officially as her personal tailor but also a spy.

2. Female bandit and robber, Irish-American (probably). Young, passionate, blonde. She gets defeated by our heroes and becomes obsessed with revenge.

3. Female English crimelord and politician, immensely rich, looks like in her fifties but is actually far older, very regal, noble and ruthless. Ideally she would take over the world, controls a lot of characters behind the scenes. Her initial plan is to turn the castle heroes and the countess live in into her own private mansion.

3a. Her husband, younger and very nebbish.

4. African-American businessman, straight guy with a very weird hippie girlfriend.

5. A clueless socialite who is in possession of a valuable emerald. Preferably female, but details can vary.

6. James Bond-type secret agent.

ReputationRep:
    1 Fallopia Dupont

ReputationRep:
    6 Gavin Armstrong

ReputationRep:
    4 Jefferson Loosebody

ReputationRep:
    2 Scarlett O'Murphy

ReputationRep:
    3 Maud Lazenby

ReputationRep:
    3a Miles Lazenby

ReputationRep:
    These are some cool ideas even that some sound jokey. I might actually go with Maud and Miles and use some presidential name for the #4. Any other ideas?

ReputationRep:
    4 Lincoln Loveshaft

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.