Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought i would start a thread on people who are worried about results so we can share feelings. It makes me feel sick when thinking about my results. Maybe im worrying a little early. OK, this thread not really going anywhere but just chat about how ur feeling about results!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified. :mad:

And I don't think I can take anymore waiting. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't worried until I found out that it's only about three weeks away. I'm not overly worried though - you can't do anything to change your grade now! Unless, you know who's marking your script and the thought of bribary/blackmail/sexual favours doesn't bother you.

Don't worry about it, enjoy your holidays :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorta nervous, more about what my teachers predict me for A2 than my actual AS grades and at least I'm used to under-achieving now so it isn't so bad. Plus I'm pretty sure I didn't screw up my AS exams as bad as my GCSE's.

ReputationRep:
    Are AS 50% of A2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    **** scared, i should be getting 11 A*s but i'm doomed
    o boo hoo

ReputationRep:
    Should be fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blood & Honour)
    Are AS 50% of A2?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worried 'cos Invisible's already told me my results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Indeed I have. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Yep.
    But A2 is said to be harder

(Original post by Ellie4)
    I bet the teachers already give you 100 % on coursework. Too bad you can't meet the examiners, otherwise they'd give you top marks in that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Indeed I have. :cool:
    Ohohoh, tell me mine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Ohohoh, tell me mine!
    I'm guessing, 400/300 UMS for every subject, 110% in raw marks for every subject

ReputationRep:
    Can I have my results 'invisible'? I particularly want to know how I did in my leisure and tourism modules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    I bet the teachers already give you 100 % on coursework. Too bad you can't meet the examiners, otherwise they'd give you top marks in that too
    Heh, flattery will get you everywhere! I only had coursework in one of my subjects though, and it was only worth 20%, so I can't see it making much difference!

ReputationRep:
    Ohohoh, tell me mine!
    4 A's.

ReputationRep:
    Oh goody, that means Ellie doesn't have to eat her hat and I don't have to eat my slippers!
    Phew! And I get a letter from Tone. It's all good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Can I have my results 'invisible'? I particularly want to know how I did in my leisure and tourism modules.
    *Looks at book*

mmm, you got A's in Further Maths, Maths, Economics and Physics, and 100% on STEP 3 and 2.

Any good?

lol, 3 weeks, **** that isnt long at all, i need b's and a's

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.