Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whos worried about results??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Ask Invisible for you results, it'll set your mind at rest
    Okay, when I see him about on the forums I'll say 'Ellie says you know my results...and they're so good I don't have to worry is that right?' ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Don't worry about it - I've apparently managed to single handedly fail the nation. Quite impressed with myself, really. :rolleyes:
    Don't forget the new Merton wing! And the firsts in all the subjects they offer! And the fact that you're now an E&M tutor!

And that's right waiting2smile, 19th august is now officially 'waiting2smile' day, since you did so well, and no one ever has to do AS or A2s again, because you did so well, no one has any chance of ever coming close again, so what's the point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)

And that's right waiting2smile, 19th august is now officially 'waiting2smile' day, since you did so well, and no one ever has to do AS or A2s again, because you did so well, no one has any chance of ever coming close again, so what's the point
    Oh that's brilliant news!

But you do realise I'll have to sue you for any emotional damages that arise if what you've said is actually false on the 19th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I’m terrified but excited too, if that makes any sense? Half of me dreads the day and half can’t wait.
    I know what you mean. It could either be the best of worst day of my life... and I can't wait much longer to find out. I'm starting to feel sick whenever I think about it. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's brilliant news!

But you do realise I'll have to sue you for any emotional damages that arise if what you've said is actually false on the 19th.
    *Invisible takes all legal responsibility for the above statements made by Ellie4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    I know what you mean. It could either be the best of worst day of my life... and I can't wait much longer to find out. I'm starting to feel sick whenever I think about it. :mad:
    I'm not too worried yet- it seems ages away. Panick a few days before it, otherwise you'll have an awful holiday

Gah, I bet Invisible isn't made out of money

ReputationRep:
    He won't need his money, the above statement will hold true

ReputationRep:
    yes i'm terrified! only need bbb but it's grades and not points and i don't think i got a b in german! oh noes

good luck everyone, xxx!

ReputationRep:
    I am terrified i can't have any fun, cos i keep thinking bout them, its because i know i've done bad, i'm just scared of my parents reaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I am terrified i can't have any fun, cos i keep thinking bout them, its because i know i've done bad, i'm just scared of my parents reaction
    I'm sure you've done fine - smile!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worried in that I think I've done OK in terms of ensuring my place at uni, but I do feel slightly anxious that I may not have got as high a grade as I would've liked. (A pride thing!).

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too worried yet- it seems ages away. Panick a few days before it, otherwise you'll have an awful holiday

I'm a natural worrier though, I can't help it. I drive my friends round the bend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliefarley)
    I thought i would start a thread on people who are worried about results so we can share feelings. It makes me feel sick when thinking about my results. Maybe im worrying a little early. OK, this thread not really going anywhere but just chat about how ur feeling about results!!!
    Yes, i'm sick worried.Everyday I fall a grade on each subject...So far I've reached D for all my subjects...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)
    I'm extremely nervous too, but then I do realise that I tried my very best in every exam, I couldn't have done any better than what I did and that's what really counts I don't see why I should be disappointed by grades which I worked my socks off for (if they are bad grades)
    Well, I personally should and could have worked harder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Ohohoh, tell me mine!
    And mine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Well, I personally should and could have worked harder
    That's exactly how I feel, I promise I'll work and get AAA next year though!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Hope the grade are A and B's as i couldnt be assed to revise!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: WORRIED WORRIED WORRIED!!!! :eek: :eek:

First step to having a nervous brakdown from all this stress of the results!!!!....
    Glad I saw this thread and saw that I am not alone!
    GOOD LUCK ..as that and prayers can only correct anything now....

ReputationRep:
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried, but seroiusly....what's the point of pondering on it when there is absolutely nothing you can do about it now. I try to just forget about....and it works quite well actually(until I see signatures with things like '19TH AUGUST:COMING TO A SCHOOL NEAR YOU' on them.

Oh well, we've done our part. It's just up to the examiners to do theirs. If nothing else, I should get marks for the hilarious jokes I wrote at the end of my P3 maths paper in sheer desperation

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in the slightest bit worried as I did my exams last year

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.