What are some things that people generally believe are wrong or bad, but are actually

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are some things that people generally believe are wrong or bad, but are actually not?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Most people say that it is the intellect which make the great scientist .
    they are wrong it is character !
    -Albert Einstein
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When people say life is short , they're wrong because it's the longest thing you'll ever do !

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you answer ?
    What are some things that people generally believe are wrong or bad, but are actually not?

ReputationRep:
    When I post a comment and it gets no rep. People think it's bad and wrong but I experience a strange existential peace that makes me very happy.

fardm76. And now it's ruined. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Every time a student room SJW speaks

leaving the lid up on the toilet, burping, homosexuality, wearing a bright jumper in school...I could go on

ReputationRep:
    HSV-2

ReputationRep:
    sleeping around

if its not in your nature to be monogamous then don't be. just don't get committed to anyone either

ReputationRep:
    Computer games and what a 'bad' influence they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    When I post a comment and it gets no rep. People think it's bad and wrong but I experience a strange existential peace that makes me very happy.

fardm76. And now it's ruined. :nothing:
    I wish i could've given you more reps , but i couldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    I wish i could have repped you more , but i couldn't
    Alhamdulillah the PRSOM prevents my ongoing suffering. :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    leaving the lid up on the toilet, burping, homosexuality, wearing a bright jumper in school...I could go on
    ? :-0 i regret not getting my jumper in mustard yellow, i got black instead -_-

ReputationRep:
    inb4 cannabis

ReputationRep:
    Caffeine, it has a lot of health benefits, the only downside is that it stops some people sleeping

(Original post by ihatePE)
    ? :-0 i regret not getting my jumper in mustard yellow, i got black instead -_-
    I have a bright red one...unfortunately it breaks school rules so I'm stuck with my navy one :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    That is bad though. Lid up + cabinet above toilet + things not put in cabinet properly = contents of toilet bowl splashed all over you when items fall out and into the toilet.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That is bad though. Lid up + cabinet above toilet + things not put in cabinet properly = contents of toilet bowl splashed all over you when items fall out and into the toilet.
    Ok fair enough...but maybe people should put things back in the cabinet properly :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Ok fair enough...but maybe people should put things back in the cabinet properly :beard:
    They should. On this occasion they didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Go on !

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.