Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Stuck on final Medical School choice

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if I'm in the right section but here goes. I have 6A*s and 4As at GCSE and predictions of A*AA, with 686, Band 1 UKCAT. I'm applying to Brighton and Sussex, Imperial College and Leicester for definite. I have no idea where to apply for the my last choice but I'm thinking Sheffield, St Andrews or Nottingham. I'm literally applying to places where I think I'll get interviews - I'm not picky (except no PBL). I was wondering if anyone had any advice about where I'm most likely to get an interview, considering my average GCSEs and UKCAT. Ideally I'd choose Nottingham but I really don't want to miss their cutoff and not get an interview.
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    sounds good for aberdeen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atomicjellyfish)
    sounds good for aberdeen
    thanks for the reply! I was thinking it tbh but it's 8 hours away from where I live and I reckon my mum wouldn't be too pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystallinedrops)
    thanks for the reply! I was thinking it tbh but it's 8 hours away from where I live and I reckon my mum wouldn't be too pleased!
    ah okay then XD maybe nottingham would be a good choice, depending on which subjects your A*s were in as you get more points if they're in science/maths/english and ukcat scores are given based on each subsection

more info here
    https://www.themedicportal.com/medic...scores-part-2/

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.