Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Intercollegiate room available! No trade needed! Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am moving out of accommodation, however I need someone to take over from me. So - Lillian Penson Hall.

Paddington station is literally round the back. The tube lines are District, Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith and City. For King's Strand campus, Circle goes direct from Paddington to Temple (right next to the campus, and Bakerloo goes direct from Paddington to Charing Cross (only a short walk down the Strand to the campus). If you want the Central line then the station Lancaster Gate is only a short walk away.

Rent is roughly £200 a week - but food is included within that as the halls are catered. Breakfast and dinner on weekdays, brunch/lunch and dinner on weekends (there is also a mini kitchen on each floor with fridges and a microwave, no oven) Also my room is an ensuite and has a really nice view down onto Talbot Square. Decent size as well. All rooms have a kettle inside them.

LPH is quite sociable - there is a bar and common room so most people tend to meet/chill there in the evenings. Great for finding people to predrink with. Also it's only a few mins from Hyde Park which is great for chilling with friends, but also refreshing for walks/runs by yourself. Recently someone has created a group/chat on facebook called LPH arts and culture or something like that, so I assume there will be group outings at some point if you are interested.

There's also a TV room, study room, and laundry facilities.

Thiink that's everything let me know if you have any questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efemel)
    Hi, I am moving out of accommodation, however I need someone to take over from me. So - Lillian Penson Hall.

Paddington station is literally round the back. The tube lines are District, Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith and City. For King's Strand campus, Circle goes direct from Paddington to Temple (right next to the campus, and Bakerloo goes direct from Paddington to Charing Cross (only a short walk down the Strand to the campus). If you want the Central line then the station Lancaster Gate is only a short walk away.

Rent is roughly £200 a week - but food is included within that as the halls are catered. Breakfast and dinner on weekdays, brunch/lunch and dinner on weekends (there is also a mini kitchen on each floor with fridges and a microwave, no oven) Also my room is an ensuite and has a really nice view down onto Talbot Square. Decent size as well. All rooms have a kettle inside them.

LPH is quite sociable - there is a bar and common room so most people tend to meet/chill there in the evenings. Great for finding people to predrink with. Also it's only a few mins from Hyde Park which is great for chilling with friends, but also refreshing for walks/runs by yourself. Recently someone has created a group/chat on facebook called LPH arts and culture or something like that, so I assume there will be group outings at some point if you are interested.

There's also a TV room, study room, and laundry facilities.

Thiink that's everything let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, do you still need someone to take over your room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marybk)
    Hi, do you still need someone to take over your room?
    Hi, yes! It's been a while now so you have probably found other arrangements, but the previous person has just turned down the room last min so the it is now free. I'm all moved out so it is ready right now. If you're (or anyone else is) interested email [email protected] about it asap xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.