Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have heard and seen the state Sudan been in and why don’t people donate money? For more info see: http://www.uk-learning.net/t54674.html also always donate money to third world countries such as Bangladesh,choose from the registered charities and many others because if you donate money something good will happen in your life or in the hereafter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Well, I have heard and seen the state Sudan been in and why don’t people donate money? For more info see: http://www.uk-learning.net/t54674.html also always donate money to third world countries such as Bangladesh,choose from the registered charities and many others because if you donate money something good will happen in your life or in the hereafter.

People shouldd donate money to Wales so that education in a proper language can be provided for the populaation.

MB

ReputationRep:
    i would donate money - but i have no money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    People shouldd donate money to Wales so that education in a proper language can be provided for the populaation.

MB
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    i would donate money - but i have no money
    Get a job then you will have money to donate!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Well, I have heard and seen the state Sudan been in and why don’t people donate money?
    It's quite simple: people are greedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Yet another self righteous thread, about how we should donate more to charity. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for that, however to believe that we have actually made a difference by giving two pounds a month to say Oxfam has made a difference isn't the sort of thing that does make a 'difference'. If people wanted to actually make the effort of changing the world, it should be done by action and not how big one's cheque book is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Get a job then you will have money to donate!!! :cool:
    hmm, i don't have time for a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Yet another self righteous thread, about how we should donate more to charity. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for that, however to believe that we have actually made a difference by giving two pounds a month to say Oxfam has made a difference isn't the sort of thing that does make a 'difference'. If people wanted to actually make the effort of changing the world, it should be done by action and not how big one's cheque book is.
    money makes the world go round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    money makes the world go round

No, momentum makes the world go around.

MB

P.S, Money makes the dialectic interact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    hmm, i don't have time for a job
    what do u do that makes you so busy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It's quite simple: people are greedy.
    Perhaps, but without greed the world would not work. Simple.

The real problem here is the fact that the people of Sudan are too dumb to learn from their past mistakes. It is their fault they are in this state because they seem to have an obsession with copulating without protection resulting in masses of children, which in good times they can support. There comes a time however where food surplus becomes a deficit due to the population explosion after the last draught. If they copulated less after their last drought they wouldn't be in this mess. These people should be educated about contraceptives, not given short term 'aid' only for them to need more in another 10 years when another epidemic rears its ugly head.

On the charity issue, I’d only give to real charities who understand how the world works and not a bunch of tree huggers who have a CE on £300,000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)

The real problem here is the fact that the people of Sudan are too dumb to learn from their past mistakes. It is their fault they are in this state because they seem to have an obsession with copulating without protection resulting in masses of children, which in good times they can support. There comes a time however where food surplus becomes a deficit due to the population explosion after the last draught. If they copulated less after their last drought they wouldn't be in this mess. These people should be educated about contraceptives, not given short term 'aid' only for them to need more in another 10 years when another epidemic rears its ugly head.

On the charity issue, I’d only give to real charities who understand how the world works and not a bunch of tree huggers who have a CE on £300,000.
    huh?? what are you talking about? The Rebels are having a war with goverment troops as well as a milita which widely believed to be supported by the goverment. they're killing anyone in their way, through a process of ethnic cleasing. over a million people has fleed... refugees, in darfur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    huh?? what are you talking about? The Rebels are having a war with goverment troops as well as a milita which widely believed to be supported by the goverment. they're killing anyone in their way, through a process of ethnic cleasing. over a million people has fleed... refugees, in darfur.
    Ah I forgot. Ban the first world selling them arms in the future. Problem solved. Get a life and don't take everything the media tells you to heart.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I forgot. Ban the first world selling them arms in the future. Problem solved. Get a life and don't take everything the media tells you to heart.
    ok, i guess you're right. i'm sorry.
    how stupid of me

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can blame overpopulation on the current populations of the third worlds either, when some of them are actively misled as to where babies come from in the first place, others are told if they use protection they'll goto hell. Finally, if they do figure it out, they see everybody dying around them as infants, they think they need to have oodles of babies because most will die, and they need children to do labour and get them an income.

ReputationRep:

population is a big problem but you dont know the real reason thats why you saying this. main problem is us, western world, selling them our arms so we can get money and to get that money they kill their people, they are poor cos we keep them poor so we can dictact them and for that western power let dictator to do whatever they like till they raise their voice against superpower. world have enough food to feed every one but we are either greedy or so careless that we waste so much food here not realising some where some one sleeping or dying without food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet gemma)
    population is a big problem but you dont know the real reason thats why you saying this. main problem is us, western world, selling them our arms so we can get money and to get that money they kill their people, they are poor cos we keep them poor so we can dictact them and for that western power let dictator to do whatever they like till they raise their voice against superpower. world have enough food to feed every one but we are either greedy or so careless that we waste so much food here not realising some where some one sleeping or dying without food.
    I don't disagree with all of it, but I don't think they starve because we're greedy, I honestly believe that food aid makes things worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I don't disagree with all of it, but I don't think they starve because we're greedy, I honestly believe that food aid makes things worse.
    Are food aids raising false hopes? I mean with food aid, if the people come to expect it once every month or so, then they will form a relience upon that, god knows how chaotic it would be, if one day all that would stop.

ReputationRep:

What is CE??? salary?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.