Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    What is CE??? salary?
    Think it's Chief Executive (the fat cat who sits upstairs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet gemma)
    population is a big problem but you dont know the real reason thats why you saying this. main problem is us, western world, selling them our arms so we can get money and to get that money they kill their people, they are poor cos we keep them poor so we can dictact them and for that western power let dictator to do whatever they like till they raise their voice against superpower. world have enough food to feed every one but we are either greedy or so careless that we waste so much food here not realising some where some one sleeping or dying without food.
    Is your first language not English by any chance?

Read my above post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I don't think you can blame overpopulation on the current populations of the third worlds either, when some of them are actively misled as to where babies come from in the first place, others are told if they use protection they'll goto hell. Finally, if they do figure it out, they see everybody dying around them as infants, they think they need to have oodles of babies because most will die, and they need children to do labour and get them an income.
    Like I said, investment in third world education. Solves both your points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Like I said, investment in third world education. Solves both your points.
    I agree
    What do you suggest be done when the catholic church starts lying to these people, telling them that condoms don't work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I agree
    What do you suggest be done when the catholic church starts lying to these people, telling them that condoms don't work?
    When the current pope dies your problem will be solved.

ReputationRep:
    One of my close friends is Sudanese and came to Australia as a refugee. Its really sad for those kids isnt it!

EDIT: In reply to origional post!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.