The Student Room Group

Unilever Video Interview?

Scroll to see replies

Well done! Which program?

I've been waiting 2 months to hear back as to whether i've been successful or not!

The thing to do now is wait unfortunately!

Good luck though! :biggrin:
Reply 41
Is there anyone who passed the video interview?
Ive seen from the other thread that others have been receiving rejection emails...
Did you guys fill in the CareerHub Resume file attached to the automated feedback from the Video Interview? I'm not sure if we're meant to fill it in and send it back or what lol?
Hi, I didn't receiev any such form?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh it's okay, I called them and they said I didn't need to fill it in. I think a few other people received it and wasted probably a lot of time filling it in...
Has anybody else heard anything??
I haven't heard anything yet, with the holidays I expect we will hear back in January now.
I expect so now!! I was hoping to hear before the holidays but hey ho!! Hoping it's good news that we're waiting for!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish you the best of luck with yours! I'm feeling quite negative about mine based on the automated feedback I received - didn't get any excellent's like other people did.

Which programme did you apply for?
And the same to you! Hey don't be thinking like that! You might not have the same feedback as others but you may have delivered your answers in a way that make the assessors interested in you as a potential employee!

Nobody knows what they're looking for so don't compare yourself to others! No news this far is a potential good sign isn't it so there is hoe for us still! :smile:

I applied for the R&D program :smile: i'm yet to hear about anyone else who has applied for the same! Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I had honestly thought I gave some pretty solid, well thought out answers lol, hopefully if someone watches it they might see the potential in me.

Agreed, there is still hope!! :biggrin: I applied for the Finance programme which is one of the last to close so that could mean I have less competition!
Original post by Soldier93
Did you guys fill in the CareerHub Resume file attached to the automated feedback from the Video Interview? I'm not sure if we're meant to fill it in and send it back or what lol?

I didn't, but then again I withdrew! :lol:

I know they are rejecting people and have been over the past week though!
Exactly!! You have to be positive and don't give up already! Hopefully this is the last week or 2 of not hearing any (good news)! :biggrin:

Ahhh is the finance program still open? R&D shut a while ago! I don't know how to read that! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
did unilever call you back? did you clear the online interview ?
No they did they said 'your application is still under review'. How about you??
Reply 56
today I took the online interview,
I want to know that after how many days they contact the selected candidates
Has anyone heard back from Unilever after the video interview yet?? I completed my video interview in October and received an automated feedback that looked positive. In December I received another mail asking me to complete the CRS questions.I haven't heard from them after that though... :/
Original post by Jammydodger1993
I have applied for the HR future leaders programme! I suppose that's a good way of looking at things, have people definitely been receiving rejections then? It's difficult knowing which benchmarks are necessary to hit in order to make the AC isn't it!

Hi
I applied for the HR grad programme as well and haven't heard back ever since my Video interview. Did you hear anything yet??
Original post by nikitamatt
Hi
I applied for the HR grad programme as well and haven't heard back ever since my Video interview. Did you hear anything yet??

No I'm yet to hear back and completed my interview in October! I have absolutely no idea whether to stay positive or not !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending