Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sore phallus. Watch

Announcements
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Oh how you itch and how you grow it makes me really flourish in to a boisterous mood to break a sin to which i receive the pure juice of love for which I crave and which thou hate.

    Oh lord how you share great respect to die for my sin. For why do I live for thou, my leader in the clouds to turn down my phallus and displease my joy? A good cumming is what I desire to keep me well and keep my phallus strong. the sins are dispelling to my soul and reflect weakness upon your will.

    Oh, how I savour the moment of orgasmic reach for it is better than life itself. Sweet lord above can you deliver graceful respect and replenish my soul for the continuous sin I submit upon you?
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    I sure hope this was enough to restore me to a sin free life.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    21
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    19
    Lol, stop trolling, you ugly creatures.
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    That was beautiful
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Lol, stop trolling, you ugly creatures.
    No ugly creatures shall disembowel this beloved post as it replenishes neutrality between the living world and the spirit world.
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    Quality thread
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Quality thread
    Quality is very good.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    All I can say is Amen. As Alfred Kinsey a sexologist once said, 96% of men masturbate regularly the other 4% are liars.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martian872)
    All I can say is Amen. As Alfred Kinsey a sexologist once said, 96% of men masturbate regularly the other 4% are liars.
    Amen.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    19
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    No ugly creatures shall disembowel this beloved post as it replenishes neutrality between the living world and the spirit world.
    Wtf??? I think the GCSE exams have tipped you over the edge.

    Plus, it's likely this thread will be deleted soon anyway.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Sorry about this.

    I pray upon thee god to replenish thou gentle soul and deliver strength and power to sign you back in for you deserve full replenishment and immunity from sin.

    Amen.
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    A little peek at what the mod interface looks like
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Wtf??? I think the GCSE exams have tipped you over the edge.

    Plus, it's likely this thread will be deleted soon anyway.
    I hope not, it's not exactly offending anyone, it's just a mans love of his phallus. I personally don't want to live in a world without love, even if it is self love.
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    That was so deep.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    19
    (Original post by Martian872)
    I hope not, it's not exactly offending anyone, it's just a mans love of his phallus. I personally don't want to live in a world without love, even if it is self love.
    It's weird lol. :rofl:
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

    Ask the Community Team

    Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

    Welcome Lounge

    Welcome Lounge

    We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.