Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

My sore phallus.

ReputationRep:
    Oh how you itch and how you grow it makes me really flourish in to a boisterous mood to break a sin to which i receive the pure juice of love for which I crave and which thou hate.

Oh lord how you share great respect to die for my sin. For why do I live for thou, my leader in the clouds to turn down my phallus and displease my joy? A good cumming is what I desire to keep me well and keep my phallus strong. the sins are dispelling to my soul and reflect weakness upon your will.

Oh, how I savour the moment of orgasmic reach for it is better than life itself. Sweet lord above can you deliver graceful respect and replenish my soul for the continuous sin I submit upon you?

ReputationRep:
    I sure hope this was enough to restore me to a sin free life.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, stop trolling, you ugly creatures.

ReputationRep:
    That was beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Lol, stop trolling, you ugly creatures.
    No ugly creatures shall disembowel this beloved post as it replenishes neutrality between the living world and the spirit world.

ReputationRep:
    Quality thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Quality thread
    Quality is very good.

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is Amen. As Alfred Kinsey a sexologist once said, 96% of men masturbate regularly the other 4% are liars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martian872)
    All I can say is Amen. As Alfred Kinsey a sexologist once said, 96% of men masturbate regularly the other 4% are liars.
    Amen.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    No ugly creatures shall disembowel this beloved post as it replenishes neutrality between the living world and the spirit world.
    Wtf??? I think the GCSE exams have tipped you over the edge.

Plus, it's likely this thread will be deleted soon anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Sorry about this.

I pray upon thee god to replenish thou gentle soul and deliver strength and power to sign you back in for you deserve full replenishment and immunity from sin.

Amen.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    A little peek at what the mod interface looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Wtf??? I think the GCSE exams have tipped you over the edge.

Plus, it's likely this thread will be deleted soon anyway.
    I hope not, it's not exactly offending anyone, it's just a mans love of his phallus. I personally don't want to live in a world without love, even if it is self love.

ReputationRep:
    That was so deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martian872)
    I hope not, it's not exactly offending anyone, it's just a mans love of his phallus. I personally don't want to live in a world without love, even if it is self love.
    It's weird lol. :rofl:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.