Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Getting a job at 15

ReputationRep:
    How can you get a job at 15? Employers want someone experienced with qualifications which I have none and occasionally want someone who can be there full time - I know some people want part-time but it never fits in with my school hours!

ReputationRep:
    Mcdonald's

ReputationRep:
    Paper boy kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Hunter)
    Mcdonald's
    At this point I would go for that but there literally is no McDonald's near where I live

ReputationRep:
    paper round is your bets choice at 15, unless you know someone from a hairdressers/cafe/etc who will offer you a job

ReputationRep:
    Paper round or try local, non chain cafes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madi_May)
    How can you get a job at 15? Employers want someone experienced with qualifications which I have none and occasionally want someone who can be there full time - I know some people want part-time but it never fits in with my school hours!
    Most people wont take you on until you are 16.
    Until then you could try a paper round though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Hunter)
    Mcdonald's
    You cant work at mcdonalds until you are 16.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.