I ****ing hate spiders

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    **** spiders i ****ing hate ****ing spiders ****ing stupid ****ing ouece of **** spider **** off!!! There was a massive one downstairs and now theres an even bigger one upstairs!! I go to get something to kill it with and the ****ing pussy ***** ****ing ran away!! ****ing pussy ***** get the **** out of ny ****ing house!! How the **** am i supposed to go to sleep now???!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I eat them.

ReputationRep:
    back in the Jurassic periods, spiders were massive, much bigger than a normal house spider.

ReputationRep:
    So tired but can't ****ing sleep because I'm too scared to turn the light off. When I'm rich in gonna buy a whole nest of spiders and ****ing burn it alive

ReputationRep:
    Spiders are alright, man, until they bite you :erm:

ReputationRep:
    What's worst, spiders or bees?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    I eat them.
    Please tell me you are not being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    I hate spiders when they come when you least expect them. Other than that, they're alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    Nothing wrong with bees really :bee2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Excepting killer bees, obvs:mute:

ReputationRep:
    You can easily catch a spider and kill it or let it out. You cannot easily catch a bee and kill it although you could open the window wide and leave the room until it flies out.

Although I think I would be way more scared of a bee in my room than a spider (which I've had in my room a couple of times and dealt with it fine). Maybe I just need to be exposed to more bees to conquer my fear because I know already that they wont sting me unless they feel threatened.

WASPS on the other hand ARE THE DEVILS SPAWN

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared of spiders, the way they walk and stuff is creepy and I just don't wanna be near them. However, I won't hurt them, I'll just cowardly hide in a corner and transfer into another corner if it crawls towards me.

I've had the same thing with bees but I've been getting better with them.

Loool why? they are actually pretty fun to play with

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you hate spiders.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me you are not being sarcastic.
    I do actually eat them. House spiders are my favourite. They don't bite when you pick them up, and they die when you chew them.

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean you hate Spiderman?

How unfortunate

(Original post by Willy Pete)
    How unfortunate

Nice!

(Original post by Scott.)
    I do actually eat them. House spiders are my favourite. They don't bite when you pick them up, and they die when you chew them.
    yum yum in my tum

ReputationRep:
    I can just about tolerate them, they get rid of flies.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.