Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

driving test Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone. i have my driving test tomorrow. (3rd attempt) i have been doing 4 hours a day of driving lessons with my instructor this week leading up to it. yesterda was day 3 of 5 for the lessons and everyhting this week was going fine but on the last 2 hours of yesterdays lessons i couldnt do nothing right, i kept making mistakes both minor and serious. i dont now what has caused this and with my test being tomorrow i am extremly nervous. i don't know how todays lessons are going to go and i hope that i can pull it together for my test. does anyone have any advice they are willing to offer? any help will be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tucksey)
    hi everyone. i have my driving test tomorrow. (3rd attempt) i have been doing 4 hours a day of driving lessons with my instructor this week leading up to it. yesterda was day 3 of 5 for the lessons and everyhting this week was going fine but on the last 2 hours of yesterdays lessons i couldnt do nothing right, i kept making mistakes both minor and serious. i dont now what has caused this and with my test being tomorrow i am extremly nervous. i don't know how todays lessons are going to go and i hope that i can pull it together for my test. does anyone have any advice they are willing to offer? any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Stay calm and positive and try not to be nervous, you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The reason you were cocking up in the lessons was just because you were cramming so much in In one day; you should be fine because the test is only like 40 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try not to let the nerves get the better of you, and just relax ! Maybe you were cramming too much into the lesson and you were messing up? I passed on my 3rd attempt yesterday and I just remained calm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stay calm. Do watever makes u feel better and confident. Think positive

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.