The Student Room Group

driving test

hi everyone. i have my driving test tomorrow. (3rd attempt) i have been doing 4 hours a day of driving lessons with my instructor this week leading up to it. yesterda was day 3 of 5 for the lessons and everyhting this week was going fine but on the last 2 hours of yesterdays lessons i couldnt do nothing right, i kept making mistakes both minor and serious. i dont now what has caused this and with my test being tomorrow i am extremly nervous. i don't know how todays lessons are going to go and i hope that i can pull it together for my test. does anyone have any advice they are willing to offer? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Original post by tucksey
hi everyone. i have my driving test tomorrow. (3rd attempt) i have been doing 4 hours a day of driving lessons with my instructor this week leading up to it. yesterda was day 3 of 5 for the lessons and everyhting this week was going fine but on the last 2 hours of yesterdays lessons i couldnt do nothing right, i kept making mistakes both minor and serious. i dont now what has caused this and with my test being tomorrow i am extremly nervous. i don't know how todays lessons are going to go and i hope that i can pull it together for my test. does anyone have any advice they are willing to offer? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Stay calm and positive and try not to be nervous, you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by tucksey

The reason you were cocking up in the lessons was just because you were cramming so much in In one day; you should be fine because the test is only like 40 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tucksey

Try not to let the nerves get the better of you, and just relax :smile:! Maybe you were cramming too much into the lesson and you were messing up? I passed on my 3rd attempt yesterday and I just remained calm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Stay calm. Do watever makes u feel better and confident. Think positive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending