Maintenance Grant help

    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I applied for tuition fee as a EU student, but my parent is living and working in the UK more than 5 years and I have heard that I can apply for maintenance grant. Is it possible? or too late? what should I do please? Thank you, Eva

    Where have you lived for the last 5 years?


    Maintenance grant is no longer available for new students starting university 16/17 academic year. However you may be eligible for a maintenance loan if you were to apply as the child of a migrant worker.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.