The Student Room Group

Engineering or Aviation

I have done HNC in Mechanical engineering.I would like to know which degree to take.I work in Aviation department.I would like to get a degree.Pls advice which course would be good.And what is the difference between HNC and degree at work.
Reply 1
Original post by Cecir
I have done HNC in Mechanical engineering.I would like to know which degree to take.I work in Aviation department.I would like to get a degree.Pls advice which course would be good.And what is the difference between HNC and degree at work.

The HNC is equivalent to the first year of a degree. And, fyi, an HND takes you to 2nd year of a degree.
Reply 2
Original post by Cecir

The HNC is equivalent to the first year of a degree. And, fyi, an HND takes you to 2nd year of a degree.

Does your employer offer a training program that might include getting a degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending