Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Dropping out

    • Thread Starter

    I have dropped out of university and told my university but on my account for Student Finance it still says I'm studying their. I called up and repayed my mainatance loan which was no longer needed. Is there anything else I need to do as presumably student finance still think I am studying the course so I will keep on getting paid and having to repay it.Many Thanks,


    The university must send us the withdrawal so we can process this and change the application status to withdrawn. You can call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can block the maintenance payments so you do not receive anymore payments. We cannot block the tuition fee loan.

Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.