Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

A level biology resources?

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm in year 12 and I'm studying the OCR 2015 specification of Biology, and having scoured youtube, can't find any videos that match my specification.
    So I was wondering:1) Do any of you know of any good vidoes/resources for my particular specification?2) Are any of the resources for the previous specification/for different exam boards applicable to the one I'm on, and if so which?
    3) Any general tips about this?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about what year it was (I started year 12 in Sept '14) but I've just finished my OCR A level biology and I would say the best resources for me where past papers and their mark schemes.
    I made revision flash cards which I found really helpful to go through with someone else too.
    Hope this helps

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.