What is more significant than money?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We ourselves are more important than money ! ( happiness is more important )
    but , sometimes money can be very very powerful ( even more than everything ) , i mean it can be used to improve health, happiness, respect, free time etc.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    A full understanding of what money really is, what it can do to people, how much you actually NEED, not how much you want, is so much more important than money itself. Imagine how different things would be if everybody were this conscious with money! Money can be a demon but one everybody has to deal with in their own way. Following that would be experiences and inner happiness. Sadly those all have their links to money.

Love is more important than money.
    Health cna be right up there as well, moreso when you dont have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kürbiskern)
    A full understanding of what money really is, what it can do to people, how much you actually NEED, not how much you want, is so much more important than money itself. Imagine how different things would be if everybody where this conscious with money! Money can be a demon.
    People can't say how much they need , for them money is never enough ! ( for us money is never enough , this is who we are and we can't change it , i think ! )

ReputationRep:
    Happiness

ReputationRep:
    What about " Humanity " , do you think it is more important ?

ReputationRep:
    My bank balance pretty much tripled last week and my mental response was just "eh okay I can buy the remastered skyrim I guess", so for me basically everything ever is more important than money.

ReputationRep:
    relationships

ReputationRep:
    Aesthetics.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously what money pays for is more significant than money, otherwise there would be no reason for it to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    but , sometimes money can be very very powerful ( even more than everything ) , i mean it can be used to improve health, happiness, respect, free time etc.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you think ?
    Allah is more signifcant then money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you think ?
    Your health; all the money in the world isn't going to help you if you're late stage ebola or cancer

ReputationRep:
    Health

ReputationRep:
    partner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glebp)
    partner
    partner status at goldman sachs

ReputationRep:
    A happy family

ReputationRep:
    Love

ReputationRep:
    my penis.

ReputationRep:
    Getting home from work feeling that you've made a valuable contribution to someone else's life. Money should be a side-effect. That's my preference anyway. Cash can't make you feel like you matter.

ReputationRep:
    More money

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.