Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Manchester vs Durham vs Lancaster University

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I have applied for the course of "accounting and management" to durham and lancaster and "Management ( accounting and finance)" at Manchester university. Could anyone tell me how these courses are? Any studying at these universities please give advice. Which is the best? Which is easy? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyhacker123)
    Hi there, I have applied for the course of "accounting and management" to durham and lancaster and "Management ( accounting and finance)" at Manchester university. Could anyone tell me how these courses are? Any studying at these universities please give advice. Which is the best? Which is easy? Thank you
    Sorry to see that you've not had any responses.

I would say have a look at the course structures (should be available on their website) and look at what has more breadth, what has more interesting options etc. The more interesting something is, the easier the work will feel.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.