Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student finance withdrawn

ReputationRep:
    So i moved university's after the first week due to personal issues, now my student finance application says its been withdrawn because i had to withdraw from the first university to go to the other one. I sent a change of circumstances form to student finance to tell them i had transferred but my application says im not getting any future payments which is worrying because i have to pay or tuition somehow right? What can i do since i cant re apply for finance this year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz2610)
    So i moved university's after the first week due to personal issues, now my student finance application says its been withdrawn because i had to withdraw from the first university to go to the other one. I sent a change of circumstances form to student finance to tell them i had transferred but my application says im not getting any future payments which is worrying because i have to pay or tuition somehow right? What can i do since i cant re apply for finance this year ?
    Seen this situation many *times, your old university shouldn't of withdrawn you then you could of just done a change of circumstance to get the university changed, so you were unlucky that your old university withdrew you.

Now as your 16/17 is withdrawn and you want to apply for your new university what you need to do is send in a PN 16/17 form and just write a cover letter explaining what happened and then your application will get processed

If you have any other questions then let me know *

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have the same problem with my application. I was wondering what a cover letter is and what should I include in it?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.