The Student Room Group

Student finance withdrawn

So i moved university's after the first week due to personal issues, now my student finance application says its been withdrawn because i had to withdraw from the first university to go to the other one. I sent a change of circumstances form to student finance to tell them i had transferred but my application says im not getting any future payments which is worrying because i have to pay or tuition somehow right? What can i do since i cant re apply for finance this year ?
Original post by Chaz2610
So i moved university's after the first week due to personal issues, now my student finance application says its been withdrawn because i had to withdraw from the first university to go to the other one. I sent a change of circumstances form to student finance to tell them i had transferred but my application says im not getting any future payments which is worrying because i have to pay or tuition somehow right? What can i do since i cant re apply for finance this year ?

Seen this situation many *times, your old university shouldn't of withdrawn you then you could of just done a change of circumstance to get the university changed, so you were unlucky that your old university withdrew you.

Now as your 16/17 is withdrawn and you want to apply for your new university what you need to do is send in a PN 16/17 form and just write a cover letter explaining what happened and then your application will get processed

If you have any other questions then let me know :smile:*
Hey, I have the same problem with my application. I was wondering what a cover letter is and what should I include in it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending