Who is the worst person in history?

ReputationRep:
    Whether obscure, obvious, or entirely random, who do you all think were the worst people in history? :holmes:

So we get a bit more variety here, post your 3 'worst' people in history, and let's see if TSR can agree on the top contenders

ReputationRep:
    Its honestly a hard question to only pick 3, you'd have the obvious hitler stalin etc but then there are others who did bad things who i would consider to be the 'worst'

ReputationRep:
    the new indian prime minister

ReputationRep:
    It's a toss up between Hazel Blears, one of my former bosses, and Diane Abbott.

But Diane "Racist" Abbott isn't notable enough to become an Historical Figure. Certainly big enough though.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius
    greatguy 502
    Adolf Hitler

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, Mohammed, and Hitler...
    I'm prepared for the argument comments, hit me

ReputationRep:
    Margaret Thatcher, closely followed by Winston Churchill.

How that man has made it on the £5 notes still makes me chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    Margaret Thatcher, closely followed by Winston Churchill.

How that man has made it on the £5 notes still makes me chuckle.
    What's so bad about the latter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably you OP

ReputationRep:
    Leopold II of Belgium is quite disgusting.
    ******** (pedo and delusional psycho)
    Josef Fritzl

ReputationRep:
    Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin. Man, they're all evil af.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know who Awesome Genius is when you're that new? I smell a dupe account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    How do you know who Awesome Genius is when you're that new? I smell a dupe account
    Well done Sherlock. I had another account but got it anonymised due to spending too much time here....

ReputationRep:
    Countess Bathory was quite ****ed up as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Whether obscure, obvious, or entirely random, who do you all think were the worst people in history? :holmes:So we get a bit more variety here, post your 3 'worst' people in history, and let's see if TSR can agree on the top contenders
    Hitler. Tony Blair, George Bush and Hilary Clinton to name a few

ReputationRep:
    The Vedic Aryan ******* that invented Varnas and Jati.

ReputationRep:
    Not person but humans in general. We are terrible beings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DraculaMihawk)
    What's so bad about the latter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1) he's a Tory do I say more?
    2) 'I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes'
    3) 'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion'
    4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'breed like rabbits'
    5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion' true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    1) he's a Tory do I say more?
    2) 'I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes'
    3) 'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion'
    4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'bread like rabbits'
    5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.
    Wow I just did some reading and I did not know that! Why do people like Boris Johnson and Katie Hopkins praise him then? Disgusting how this racist is on the pound note.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.