The Student Room Group

help with medical application (ucas)?

My IB predicted grades are 44/45 and my ukcat average score is 630 for the sections with band 2 in situational judgement. Which uk universities should I apply to, considering these two academic performances?

please help me asap:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by arman10
My IB predicted grades are 44/45 and my ukcat average score is 630 for the sections with band 2 in situational judgement. Which uk universities should I apply to, considering these two academic performances?

please help me asap:h:

Moved this to Applications and UCAS where you should get a more relevant reply - good luck! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Moved this to Applications and UCAS where you should get a more relevant reply - good luck! :h:

And I've moved it to Medicine :tongue:
Original post by jneill
And I've moved it to Medicine :tongue:

So if most courses have their own subsection what goes in Applications? :tongue: this is why I stick to the life around learning sections, far less sub sections! Either way it was better than being in the Welcome Lounge.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by BurstingBubbles
So if most courses have their own subsection what goes in Applications? :tongue: this is why I stick to the life around learning sections, far less sub sections! Either way it was better than being in the Welcome Lounge.

Well I do tend to leave general questions in Applications, but move subject specific ones but no worries. :smile:

At least we don't look after Chat...
Reply 5
Original post by jneill
Well I do tend to leave general questions in Applications, but move subject specific ones but no worries. :smile:

At least we don't look after Chat...

Heyy I really appreciate it that you have moved it to the appropriate forum buut there are no relevant replies yet and I need suggestions asap because my application is due monday.. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by arman10
Heyy I really appreciate it that you have moved it to the appropriate forum buut there are no relevant replies yet and I need suggestions asap because my application is due monday.. :frown:

I'm not a Medicine expert so can't help you much, but did you look at the stickied threads in this forum?
e.g.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1043586

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending