Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm currently waiting on my masters loan. I've sent everything and my current status is payments scheduled. Admittedly I only sent my deceleration a little under a week ago due to being out of the country. I was just wondering if you could tell me roughly how long it'll be until I get my first instalment? Just getting worried because my fees are due really soon.

Thank you, really appreciate any help you can give.*
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coconutter)
    Hey, I'm currently waiting on my masters loan. I've sent everything and my current status is payments scheduled. Admittedly I only sent my deceleration a little under a week ago due to being out of the country. I was just wondering if you could tell me roughly how long it'll be until I get my first instalment? Just getting worried because my fees are due really soon.

Thank you, really appreciate any help you can give.*
    Have you enrolled/started your course yet?

Your first instalment will only be paid when your university informs SLC that you've physically started the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Have you enrolled/started your course yet?

Your first instalment will only be paid when your university informs SLC that you've physically started the course.
    I've started the course but as of yet no registers or anything have been taken. I did miss the first day due to illness so I'm not sure if maybe they did something on this day that I missed that would of activated my enrolment. Emailed one of the course directors about missing the day and as of yet haven't had anything back .
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coconutter)
    I've started the course but as of yet no registers or anything have been taken. I did miss the first day due to illness so I'm not sure if maybe they did something on this day that I missed that would of activated my enrolment. Emailed one of the course directors about missing the day and as of yet haven't had anything back .
    Speak to your university registry/student admin team - they are the people notifying SLC of your attendance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Speak to your university registry/student admin team - they are the people notifying SLC of your attendance.
    Ok cool thank you I'll see if I can get in contact with them now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.