Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a continuing student but applied late to student finance and they sent through a letter saying I had been assessed without looking at household income. I have received a grant in my previous years but when looking at my application it seems that a grant is not there, despite household information being sent off more than a week ago. Will they add this to my application or is it now set in stone?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h0VIZ)
    I am a continuing student but applied late to student finance and they sent through a letter saying I had been assessed without looking at household income. I have received a grant in my previous years but when looking at my application it seems that a grant is not there, despite household information being sent off more than a week ago. Will they add this to my application or is it now set in stone?
    SFE will quickly make you eligible for the minimum loan so that you will get some money quickly. Then they'll assess what else you're eligible for over 4-6 weeks and will update your details online (and pay through more money!).
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.

If you've already applied to have your income assessed but had it changed to non-income assessed by us, it normally means there's been an issue with the details you've supplied, or that they haven't been supplied at all.

We would normally contact your sponsors directly to ask for any additional evidence we may require, or you can call us on 0300 100 0607 to determine why it's not yet been income based.

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.