The Student Room Group

Do I still get a grant?

I am a continuing student but applied late to student finance and they sent through a letter saying I had been assessed without looking at household income. I have received a grant in my previous years but when looking at my application it seems that a grant is not there, despite household information being sent off more than a week ago. Will they add this to my application or is it now set in stone?
Original post by h0VIZ
I am a continuing student but applied late to student finance and they sent through a letter saying I had been assessed without looking at household income. I have received a grant in my previous years but when looking at my application it seems that a grant is not there, despite household information being sent off more than a week ago. Will they add this to my application or is it now set in stone?

SFE will quickly make you eligible for the minimum loan so that you will get some money quickly. Then they'll assess what else you're eligible for over 4-6 weeks and will update your details online (and pay through more money!).
Hi there.

If you've already applied to have your income assessed but had it changed to non-income assessed by us, it normally means there's been an issue with the details you've supplied, or that they haven't been supplied at all.

We would normally contact your sponsors directly to ask for any additional evidence we may require, or you can call us on 0300 100 0607 to determine why it's not yet been income based.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending