Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I too good? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I go to school, have a small group of friends and go to parties, where I smoke and drink but thats the worst I do. I study, get good grades and have a few parties, usually every 2 weeks ish? My cousin tho is always in trouble at school, has been expelled and is now going to another school, is friends with older people, smokes and drinks everyday. I feel weird because my cousin is always in trouble and drama with her parents, the school, etc. and my mum always tells me about it and I get jealous? I know it makes no sense but I feel like I am being 'too well behaved' as I am never in trouble with anyone. Also she's like 13 and I am 17, I feel lame and old. But I have never done the sort of things she does at that age anyway. I know I should feel good because in the long run I will probably get a better job, etc. But I just feel like I am a loser.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to be in trouble all the time?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloedelrey)
    Why would you want to be in trouble all the time?!
    I don't its hard to explain. I just feel boring because her life is so full of drama and mine is just me being good all the time, idk.

you are dumb?

ReputationRep:
    If you think you're too good you'd think I was a bloody saint. I have never been to a proper party

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mate you don't want drama in your life, trust. It's a real drag.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.