This discussion is closed.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AndyT)
Didn't realise Jedi had quoted it, and gone offline too, ah well.
It's ok, I'm not the type of person to go and hack into people's PCs. Besides, I dunno how to anyways!

Sorry if you have given up on UT2004. Maybe if we decide to play CT again and I get it, we could have a game.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BombShell)
well now you're just beginning to sound like ur being forced...
Easy with the bighead
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
helloo!

i'm back again, for a minute anyway, been trying to advise a friend (not something i'm very good at)
Awww, want me to have ago? Im amazing at giving advice.
shell_xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
meanie!
AndyT
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Got quiet early tonight didn't it
Where was Quiksilver when we needed him? Even Theaman gave up early tonight. Whatever shall we do with ourselves now?
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Is that aww as in aww or aww as in "ohhh im only a schoolboy "

And BombShell I'm sure he means he is the bighead, well at least he admits it :rolleyes:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pfft, I dont have a big head :confused:

What does she need advice with then!?! Tell me I wanna know
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dinkymints)
yeah

that picture is freaky :eek:
This picture?

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=5850
shell_xx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, hes gone now. we went to the pub tonight n he looked troubled but there was loads of us out so couldn't talk so hes just been on msn. basically, hes 19 like me, n started seein this girl bout a year a half ago. shes v. rich, n lived with her dad. anyway, daddy decided he wanted to pack up n move to a different country to manage one of the hotels he owned there n she didn't want to go, so he bought her a house! (shes 17 btw) so after only a few months they moved in together.
so obviously they're havin probs n he doesn't know what to do, he likes her a lot but isn't sure whether to stay with her
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Pfft, I dont have a big head :confused:

What does she need advice with then!?! Tell me I wanna know
nosy! :rolleyes: Your advice on the "how to say goodbye thread" was SO great :rolleyes:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, hes gone now. we went to the pub tonight n he looked troubled but there was loads of us out so couldn't talk so hes just been on msn. basically, hes 19 like me, n started seein this girl bout a year a half ago. shes v. rich, n lived with her dad. anyway, daddy decided he wanted to pack up n move to a different country to manage one of the hotels he owned there n she didn't want to go, so he bought her a house! (shes 17 btw) so after only a few months they moved in together.
so obviously they're havin probs n he doesn't know what to do, he likes her a lot but isn't sure whether to stay with her
Ignore what I just wrote, I read it all totally wrong! Let me have a think about this one
AndyT
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
This picture?

Where did you find it? It looks like the sort of thing you'd find on human descent's site.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
This picture?

that's not freaky
did anyone see mc_waston's apple?? that is freaky and sick :s
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nosy! :rolleyes: Your advice on the "how to say goodbye thread" was SO great :rolleyes:
I know, I was pleased with it myself.

If I was being honest though, Id say, there isnt anyway you can get really emotional and soppy without her thinking you wanna stick your tongue down her throat, or that youre gay.

And, if she was that good a friend, youd make sure that you saw her again, and the need for a goodbye wouldnt be there..
shell_xx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
true!

anyway peeps, shelly needs sleep, so i shall speak to u soon no doubt

nite nite

x x x x x
dinkymints
Rep:
?
I know, I was pleased with it myself.
Well, benches are probably familiar ground to you... since they are often found in parks

If I was being honest though, Id say, there isnt anyway you can get really emotional and soppy without her thinking you wanna stick your tongue down her throat, or that youre gay.
Emotional doesn't have to equal soppy and it doesn't have to be "emotional" anyway, just heartfelt.

*edit* night bombshell
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, not knowing the nature of the problems etc. Id just ask, is she hot? If so, its probably worth sticking around for the sex really, and he should try and find someone better at the same time. If shes a minger, just move out now..
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AndyT)
Where did you find it? It looks like the sort of thing you'd find on human descent's site.
Url is on the bottom left of the picture

Shushi I don't think it's freaky or anything, I like it, hence it's my avatar!
AndyT
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
true!

anyway peeps, shelly needs sleep, so i shall speak to u soon no doubt

nite nite

x x x x x
G'night, I'm sure we'll be here tomorrow night.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, benches are probably familiar ground to you... since they are often found in parks
Oooh, that was good. Youre just jealous cuz Im soon to be getting some and youre not.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads