Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Didn't realise Jedi had quoted it, and gone offline too, ah well.
    It's ok, I'm not the type of person to go and hack into people's PCs. Besides, I dunno how to anyways!

Sorry if you have given up on UT2004. Maybe if we decide to play CT again and I get it, we could have a game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BombShell)
    well now you're just beginning to sound like ur being forced...
    Easy with the bighead

ReputationRep:
    helloo!

i'm back again, for a minute anyway, been trying to advise a friend (not something i'm very good at)
    Awww, want me to have ago? Im amazing at giving advice.

ReputationRep:
    meanie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Got quiet early tonight didn't it
    Where was Quiksilver when we needed him? Even Theaman gave up early tonight. Whatever shall we do with ourselves now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Is that aww as in aww or aww as in "ohhh im only a schoolboy "

And BombShell I'm sure he means he is the bighead, well at least he admits it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, I dont have a big head :confused:

What does she need advice with then!?! Tell me I wanna know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    yeah

that picture is freaky :eek:
    This picture?

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=5850

ReputationRep:
    well, hes gone now. we went to the pub tonight n he looked troubled but there was loads of us out so couldn't talk so hes just been on msn. basically, hes 19 like me, n started seein this girl bout a year a half ago. shes v. rich, n lived with her dad. anyway, daddy decided he wanted to pack up n move to a different country to manage one of the hotels he owned there n she didn't want to go, so he bought her a house! (shes 17 btw) so after only a few months they moved in together.
    so obviously they're havin probs n he doesn't know what to do, he likes her a lot but isn't sure whether to stay with her

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, I dont have a big head :confused:

What does she need advice with then!?! Tell me I wanna know
    nosy! :rolleyes: Your advice on the "how to say goodbye thread" was SO great :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well, hes gone now. we went to the pub tonight n he looked troubled but there was loads of us out so couldn't talk so hes just been on msn. basically, hes 19 like me, n started seein this girl bout a year a half ago. shes v. rich, n lived with her dad. anyway, daddy decided he wanted to pack up n move to a different country to manage one of the hotels he owned there n she didn't want to go, so he bought her a house! (shes 17 btw) so after only a few months they moved in together.
    so obviously they're havin probs n he doesn't know what to do, he likes her a lot but isn't sure whether to stay with her
    Ignore what I just wrote, I read it all totally wrong! Let me have a think about this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    This picture?

Where did you find it? It looks like the sort of thing you'd find on human descent's site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    This picture?

that's not freaky
    did anyone see mc_waston's apple?? that is freaky and sick :s

ReputationRep:
    nosy! :rolleyes: Your advice on the "how to say goodbye thread" was SO great :rolleyes:
    I know, I was pleased with it myself.

If I was being honest though, Id say, there isnt anyway you can get really emotional and soppy without her thinking you wanna stick your tongue down her throat, or that youre gay.

And, if she was that good a friend, youd make sure that you saw her again, and the need for a goodbye wouldnt be there..

ReputationRep:
    true!

anyway peeps, shelly needs sleep, so i shall speak to u soon no doubt

nite nite

x x x x x

ReputationRep:
    I know, I was pleased with it myself.
    Well, benches are probably familiar ground to you... since they are often found in parks

If I was being honest though, Id say, there isnt anyway you can get really emotional and soppy without her thinking you wanna stick your tongue down her throat, or that youre gay.
    Emotional doesn't have to equal soppy and it doesn't have to be "emotional" anyway, just heartfelt.

*edit* night bombshell

ReputationRep:
    Well, not knowing the nature of the problems etc. Id just ask, is she hot? If so, its probably worth sticking around for the sex really, and he should try and find someone better at the same time. If shes a minger, just move out now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Where did you find it? It looks like the sort of thing you'd find on human descent's site.
    Url is on the bottom left of the picture

Shushi I don't think it's freaky or anything, I like it, hence it's my avatar!

ReputationRep:
    true!

anyway peeps, shelly needs sleep, so i shall speak to u soon no doubt

nite nite

x x x x x
    G'night, I'm sure we'll be here tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    Well, benches are probably familiar ground to you... since they are often found in parks
    Oooh, that was good. Youre just jealous cuz Im soon to be getting some and youre not.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.