Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Music course help me?!

    • Thread Starter

    What universities are good for studying both music and music technology? Queens Uni has a good variety of courses but I want to keep my options open. Also what is the accommodation like at uni?
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.