Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It seems that my life works according to alternate good days and bad days.

For example if Monday is a good day for me, Tuesday will be dodgy to awful, Wednesday good, Thurs dodgy etc you get my drift. Although i can sometimes i have 2 good days in a row or just a bad week lol and then some average days

It's been happening for like 2 yrs now lol and further example is yest/today.

I couldn't go to my friend's bbq but all my friends went, so i was sort of annoyed but i'm past the days of feeling i have to go every event so not to be left out and was cool=a pretty decent day BUT then dead on midnight, one of my friends rings me and makes me jealous/annoyed that i'm not at the shindig-they sound like they are having fun and she tells me that an ex crush is drunk and is sitting there chatting about me and that is saying he misses me :rolleyes:= a start to a dodgy day i'm guessing?

This alternate day crap happen to anyone else....do you think it's just a coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    I belive in no such thing, i belive that its how you choose to interpret your day that matters.

ReputationRep:
    for the past 3 or so years, september has had it in for me. but i think thats more coincidence than anything to do with the 3rd moon of jupiter crossing paths with the frog in my back garden. really tho, while i do believe in karma and the workings of some deeper forces, i think ur probably just over analyzing the situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaBand)

For example if Monday is a good day for me, Tuesday will be dodgy to awful, Wednesday good, Thurs dodgy etc you get my drift. Although i can sometimes i have 2 good days in a row or just a bad week lol and then some average days

It's been happening for like 2 yrs now lol and further example is yest/today.

I couldn't go to my friend's bbq but all my friends went, so i was sort of annoyed but i'm past the days of feeling i have to go every event so not to be left out and was cool=a pretty decent day BUT then dead on midnight, one of my friends rings me and makes me jealous/annoyed that i'm not at the shindig-they sound like they are having fun and she tells me that an ex crush is drunk and is sitting there chatting about me and that is saying he misses me :rolleyes:= a start to a dodgy day i'm guessing?

This alternate day crap happen to anyone else....do you think it's just a coincidence?
    ain't that great? you'd know when you'd have a good day! just kidding

ReputationRep:
    It is human nature to try and see patterns where none exist. See "faces in clouds", the face on mars, numerology, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have a smiliar thing, as leeds get worse at football, my life gets better, slightly annoying as I support them.

ReputationRep:
    I dont believe in fate or anything like that, so its coinsidance for me.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew when I had good days and bad days in advance. Then I would make all my bad days into good days.

ReputationRep:
    I don;t exactly have that, but the bad stuff does seem to bunch together. I;ll have whole days of mediocrity verging on good, and then a series of really crap stuff happens.

But on the whole, I reckon luck's what you make it

ReputationRep:
    omg your still lucky cuz heres someone whose days are always awful *-*

ReputationRep:
    It's KARMA! Which i fully believe in, mine doesn't necessarily come in days but events, something good will happen followed by something bad, or i will get a couple of good things resulting about a million bad things (doesn't exactly balance out) but it makes me feel somewhat better knowing that if i feel really bad, or something bad has just happened, chances are something really good will happen to make up for it.

(After reading this back i sound like a raving lunatic, sorry about that. I assure you i am not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaBand)

so what you're saying is....there isn't actually a pattern at all and you're just talking ****?

ReputationRep:
    I think Daband is having a depression problem. No offense, dear! I know someone like that. She's got ups and downs almost on a daily basis. She told me that she's been seeing a counselor for her problem since she was a little girl.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.