Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rocket League Thread Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This game isn't mentioned much at all around here. Who plays this game and what do you think of it? I've been addicted to it since August of last year.

ReputationRep:
    I've played it.
    It's definitely one of the best crossplay games out there (I think it's the only one with crossplay between XB1, PS4 and PC?). It's a good game, matches are short and sweet, there's a decent learning curve and competitive scene, cars can be customised visually with spraypaints and all that...
    It can get a bit repetitive at times though.

I do have some gripes with this game, like quickchat being the only way to communicate with players on other platforms (no microphone), you can't invite people from other platforms into your party, rubberbanding with low ping which still seems to be a issue.

But apart from that, it is a really fun game, I've been playing it for a year, nearly got all the achievements, but then boom, they release another set of achievements. I still can't seem to get a certifiied item, and I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to get this achievement:

ReputationRep:
    I can agree with most of what you said. I'm just looking forward to getting a PC to play RL on, so I don't experience the terrible input lag I get playing on ps4 on a Plasma screen and to be able to type easily to other PC users, etc.What are you ranks, out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing it ever since I got it for free on ps plus. It has taken over from FIFA as my go to game whenever I'm bored, but I'm not great so I stick to unranked

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohdalmudaifa)
    I've been playing it ever since I got it for free on ps plus. It has taken over from FIFA as my go to game whenever I'm bored, but I'm not great so I stick to unranked

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, same actually! What's your PSN?

ReputationRep:
    CAMELADMO94

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a good game aye, I like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wrong_Way_Woody)
    It's a good game aye, I like it
    PogChamp

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.