Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    Some people are just HUGE flirts (myself included), and I pretty much do everything mentioned here as standard - calling people gorgeous, coming up with names for thm (they're usually not cute, though) and so on.
    That is my apprehension about the scenario.

Is he a huge flirt generally, or trying to tell me something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wez)
    Who's been texting Tufts... *drumroll*
    He's not on TSR. Thank gawd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    He's not on TSR. Thank gawd!
    That's what you think darlin'.

*Rubs thighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Anthropologist)
    lol, well i'm not the only one. Please don't tell me to piss of in future Hippo, eh?
    Maybe if you pissed off then I wouldn't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hippo)
    Maybe if you pissed off then I wouldn't have to.
    :laugh:

Nice one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    When communicating via text and email, what are the tell tail signs of serious attraction?

i.e. not simple flirting but a serious willingness to take things further
    If your talking about who I think your talking about then hurry up and get it on. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You'll never know for sure until the words come directly from him. So just ask if you think he's ready Maybe, "So, this is going great. What are your feelings on this? "

^It doesn't sound like it's too pushy a question... but I wouldn't know. I've only ever entered into 2 relationships and both times I've made sure the guy knew I want it serious, not casual, so I've never come across such a problem before...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.