physics
geography
re
resistant materials
citizenship
computing
and further maths.

I have questions however:
1. Will the new 1-9 apply for the further maths level 2 aqa certificate i chose for gcse?

2. Any predictions on how hard the paper will be considering we are the first years. (For maths and english)

3. Considering we are the last years for the other subjects other than maths and english, how hard will the papers for the other subjects be? I really only care about the 3 sciences and geography.

4. Any tips for re? Considering that i have to take re (compulsory as catholic school). In re, we are doing roman cathalolism ethics and mark's gospel.

5. What are the best ways to study for the 3 sciences.

Sorry if this is a lot of questions, but recently these have been running around in my mind and i wish to gain the answers to it.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ePret)
So, i just joined, in year 11 atm. The subjects i chose are:
maths
english
chemistry
biology
physics
geography
re
resistant materials
citizenship
computing
and further maths.

I have questions however:
1. Will the new 1-9 apply for the further maths level 2 aqa certificate i chose for gcse?

2. Any predictions on how hard the paper will be considering we are the first years. (For maths and english)

3. Considering we are the last years for the other subjects other than maths and english, how hard will the papers for the other subjects be? I really only care about the 3 sciences and geography.

4. Any tips for re? Considering that i have to take re (compulsory as catholic school). In re, we are doing roman cathalolism ethics and mark's gospel.

5. What are the best ways to study for the 3 sciences.

Sorry if this is a lot of questions, but recently these have been running around in my mind and i wish to gain the answers to it.
  1. No.
  2. We don't know, however you can look at the SAM/specimen for your respective exam board.
  3. Again, we can't really say.
The other two are subjective, and really depends on how you learn. What exam board are you on for RS?
ePret
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Rs as in religious studies, aqa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (61)
29.05%
No (149)
70.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise