physics
    geography
    re
    resistant materials
    citizenship
    computing
    and further maths.

I have questions however:
    1. Will the new 1-9 apply for the further maths level 2 aqa certificate i chose for gcse?

2. Any predictions on how hard the paper will be considering we are the first years. (For maths and english)

3. Considering we are the last years for the other subjects other than maths and english, how hard will the papers for the other subjects be? I really only care about the 3 sciences and geography.

4. Any tips for re? Considering that i have to take re (compulsory as catholic school). In re, we are doing roman cathalolism ethics and mark's gospel.

5. What are the best ways to study for the 3 sciences.

Sorry if this is a lot of questions, but recently these have been running around in my mind and i wish to gain the answers to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ePret)
    So, i just joined, in year 11 atm. The subjects i chose are:
    maths
    english
    chemistry
    biology
    physics
    geography
    re
    resistant materials
    citizenship
    computing
    and further maths.

I have questions however:
    1. Will the new 1-9 apply for the further maths level 2 aqa certificate i chose for gcse?

2. Any predictions on how hard the paper will be considering we are the first years. (For maths and english)

3. Considering we are the last years for the other subjects other than maths and english, how hard will the papers for the other subjects be? I really only care about the 3 sciences and geography.

4. Any tips for re? Considering that i have to take re (compulsory as catholic school). In re, we are doing roman cathalolism ethics and mark's gospel.

5. What are the best ways to study for the 3 sciences.

Sorry if this is a lot of questions, but recently these have been running around in my mind and i wish to gain the answers to it.
    1. No.
    2. We don't know, however you can look at the SAM/specimen for your respective exam board.
    3. Again, we can't really say.
    The other two are subjective, and really depends on how you learn. What exam board are you on for RS?

ReputationRep:
    Rs as in religious studies, aqa

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.