Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cramps Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Help! It feels like someone punched me in the stomach
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about your cramps, they really can be hellish :cry2:

Other than the usual hot bath and hot water bottle, the only thing that I found that helped my cramps was Naproxen, its a strong anti-inflammatory. That helped me with everything from cracked ribs and migraines to period cramps. I think you might be able to buy a weaker strength of Naproxen over the counter but if you can't, be sure to ask your doctor about Naproxen if you haven't tried it already.

Hope your cramps lessen soon :hugs:

Hope u get better.Cramps really sucks...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like my life right now:cry2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Help! It feels like someone punched me in the stomach
    PEPPERMINT PEPPERMINT PEPPERMINT! You will be supprised how much it helps. You can get it as tea or capsuels from the pharmacy. :3
    That and the obligitory binge eating ice-cream and watching endless tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Sorry to hear about your cramps, they really can be hellish :cry2:

Other than the usual hot bath and hot water bottle, the only thing that I found that helped my cramps was Naproxen, its a strong anti-inflammatory. That helped me with everything from cracked ribs and migraines to period cramps. I think you might be able to buy a weaker strength of Naproxen over the counter but if you can't, be sure to ask your doctor about Naproxen if you haven't tried it already.

Hope your cramps lessen soon :hugs:
    Thank you I feel better now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Hope u get better.Cramps really sucks...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like my life right now:cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks. Hope you feel better soon

(Original post by saraxh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks. Hope you feel better soon
    Lol.i will never feel better.This is like life's most biggest embarrassment to carry forever.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Omg sameeee i am currently drinking hot tea and have a hot water bottle but its too warm for this **** fgs
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hey atleast your not growing a parasite inside of you called a 'baby'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Which UK University has the most beautiful Campus?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.