Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

CBD Oil! Stack it with belt squats for extra recovery powers (my review)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On Wednesday last week I did a workout where I basically jacked up my back. Coming in it seemed like I had a compressed disc or a pulled muscle or whatever but there's a difference between being hurt and injured so I did squats and deadlifts. Squats was just some stuff over 85% from Prilepin's chart and deadlift was some speed work, then pretty much a 4RM on paused deadlifts which for me was 185. This probably wasn't really a 4RM but whatever, I did 4 reps and my back really hurt. After this I did two sets of rows. That jabroni who was always hating on our row form is gone now and I couldn't be arsed to load the bar properly so I just did 100 for a couple sets of 5. By this point my back was pretty much killing me so I decided to finish the workout with a couple of sets of 15 belt squats. After the first few reps my back felt pretty much the best it had felt all day, and my quads had a bonus pump. So that's lesson one.

Then this Wednesday I basically did the same workout. Difference was basically everything was heavier by about 10 kilos. I probably squatted fewer reps to account for this but who remembers/cares? Paused deadlift was 195x4 which is pretty good progress in a week if you ask me. I rowed 110 because the inner plate was a 25 so what else was I going to row. Anyway 110 was too heavy so I did a couple of sets really strict with 70. Point is my back was recovered from its injury, but still feeling pretty sore. Did some belt squats so I could get to my car without cramping up and all seemed normal.

Folks, when I got home I had an epiphany.

See, my CBD oil had been delivered from the internet and this **** is the best dietary supplement I've ever vaped apart from a couple other things. According to the FAQ on the site I bought it from it's totally legal which is a real plus too. It comes in its own little disposable vape pen so you literally just unwrap it and draw on it. It tastes like weed except it doesn't get you high. After about 20 minutes I felt normal except for one thing. My body was 100% fresh exactly as if I hadn't worked out at all or even really been doing anything except napping on memory foam for the last 5 years. Then I woke up this morning having had approximately the best sleep of my life.

I don't know if it's a supplement or a PED or just a cool little thing but fact is in the SmashConcept review system it gets 5 thumbs up out of 5

:yy::yy::yy::yy::yy:

ReputationRep:
    omg what a dork

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you vape completely negates how strong you are.

ReputationRep:
    It might not be around for long and the legality isn't especially clear. Or more, the government would like to find a way to call it illegal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BKS)
    It might not be around for long and the legality isn't especially clear. Or more, the government would like to find a way to call it illegal
    All the more reason to get it while it's not illegal.

Or possibly a reason to wait until it is illegal and get it tax free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redbuthotter)
    omg what a dork
    Honestly it was so effective I kind of want to injure myself or possibly contract cancer just to see if it cures me.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    The fact that you vape completely negates how strong you are.
    Burning things is stupid unless they have king's blood duh.

ReputationRep:
    CBD oil is also available in drops or spray bottle so if you don't smoke you can use that. Why it tastes like weed is that it is made from weed or hemp with minimal like 0.05 or none of the psychoactive components but with all the painkiller and relaxation ones left in. So if no flavouring is added it will usually taste like weed or hemp. It can be used for anxiety, seizures, insomnia and loads of other different problems. And is fully legal as it doesn't have enough psychoactive components to be considered a drug so falls under dietary supplements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Why it tastes like weed is that it is made from weed
    wow really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    wow really
    Or hemp. If made in UK it's usually hemp

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.