This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by polljk)
right first off, my dad (biological) has been a **** to me most of my life.
1. ignoring me as a child,
2. being a s**t to my mom.
3. single reason y im so Fk'ed up
4. didnt pay child support so me, my sis, my bro and mom had a hard time when we left.
5. haven't seen him since i was 14-15 cant remmber (im 18)

i have recently talked to him on msn and he has invited me to come with him to saudi arabia (qatar) for a year. {theres some clause thing that means he doesnt have to pay taxes abroad, so he becomes a rich *******}

should i go?
Well, knowing you as I do, I know you hate him and I don't think you could survive a year without doing something to him. If he really wants you out there, tell him you will go, as long as he starts paying maintainace for you and your siblings.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Go there, If you want a holiday and a break. Ive heard the shopping there is amazing. Spend all ur dads money.
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Spend all ur dads money.
Is that something you would do...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
4. didnt pay child support so me, my sis, my bro and mom had a hard time when we left.

i have recently talked to him on msn and he has invited me to come with him to saudi arabia (qatar) for a year. {theres some clause thing that means he doesnt have to pay taxes abroad, so he becomes a rich *******}

should i go?
If the idea of being decapitated by disgruntled arabs is your cup of tea then NO...

I cant go over there with my grnadfather anymore, or anywhere in the M.E. for that matter, why? because there is a dirty great war going on! And I wanted to see Assyrian artifacts in the museum of Iraq... dont think that will be happening any time soon! The bloody museum was blown to bits!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
Is that something you would do...

I do that all the time, Im daddys girl, so all I do is smile and I get what I want. I hope this effect works on Shane.
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I do that all the time, Im daddys girl, so all I do is smile and I get what I want. I hope this effect works on Shane.
You could always ask your Dad to buy you Shane!
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I would go really he's your father you should probably see him one more time before rejecting him permanently (if he's still a f***wit). wouldn't go there for a year though. also how does your mum feel about you going/not going?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
You could always ask your Dad to buy you Shane!

Ive already asked him that for my wedding, If I dont marry Shane and marry someone else, I want Shane to sing at my wedding, then I can run away with him
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Ive already asked him that for my wedding, If I dont marry Shane and marry someone else, I want Shane to sing at my wedding, then I can run away with him
Awh, think of the guy you stood up!
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago

should i go?
Yeah i would go at least once, it's impossible to entirely hate a parent, you probably still want to see him really. If he's an utter **** the whole time then just never go again, but at least try it out; i still go and see my mum sometimes...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads