Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Social Work - Think Ahead, Frontline, Masters

    • Thread Starter

    I've a 2:1 sociology degree, five years experience in volutneering for Victim Support and i have been admin in children's services for the past two years after graduation. guess what I'm trying to ask is, what would you do at this point?
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.