Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Re: Postgraduate Accommodation 2016

    • Thread Starter

    Hi anyone looking for a student accommodation? I am looking for a person to take over my room here at Mylnes Court Lawnmarket. It's beside New College and very close to Princes Street. My room is available anytime from now. If you are interested please drop me a message. Thank you.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.